MBBS Abroad : Quick Facts
- To study MBBS from abroad, students need to appear and qualify for NEET
- Be it in India or abroad, to study medical courses after 12th, candidates must complete their 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks from science stream with Maths, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- English proficiency tests such as TOEFL, GRE, etc., are mandatory to study MBBS abroad for Indian students.
- The candidates must have Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their 10+2
- candidates need to produce an eligibility certificate from the Medical Council of India (MCI) at the time of applying for MBBS from abroad.
- Candidates must pass the NEET entrance exam to study for an MBBS degree abroad.
- The duration of the MBBS degree in the abroad colleges varies from 4 years to 6 years.
- The average cost of studying MBBS abroad ranges between INR 15-60 Lacs for top colleges.
MBBS in Russia is a preferred choice for International students because of highly subsidized fee by Russian Ministry of Health & Education as compared to other western countries. High Quality of Education combined with this low cost is one of the main reasons for choosing top medical universities of Russia for MBBS for more information